We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Software Engineer with leadership experience, who would provide a wide variety of software engineering services to customers, and be responsible for things like designing architecture, researching technical approaches, and clearly communicating the plan and developing buy-in from other engineers, teammates, and clients.
- Is Genuine
- Is Creative
- Is Collaborative
- Values Respect
- Values Communication
- Values Fun
- Comfortable and adept at learning new languages, platforms, libraries, and techniques, etc.
- Comfortable creating user experiences, services, applications, architectures, approaches, implementations, documentation, training materials, promotional materials, intellectual property, etc.
- Able to be a primary technical and architectural lead role on certain projects.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Full-stack web development experience
- Versed in at least one mid-level programming language (C, C++)