Sproutly is looking to hire!
Established in 2017, we are headquartered in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, with several employees that also work remotely from South Carolina and Tennessee. Our primary passion is building apps that work really well with people, through continuous collaboration, and a strong dedication to user-centric design.
Here at Sproutly we like to keep things simple but are always looking to improve the way we retain talent and engage in business. Our current benefits for full-time salaried positions include:
- Competitive salary.
- Five weeks of paid vacation / misc. leave.
- Seven paid holidays.
- Top-tier health insurance for you and your family, paid for by Sproutly.
- Flexible work hours.
- Work-from-home flexibility
We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Software Engineer with leadership experience, who would provide a wide variety of software engineering services to customers, and be responsible for things like designing architecture, researching technical approaches, and clearly communicating the plan and developing buy-in from other engineers, teammates, and clients.
- Is Genuine
- Is Creative
- Is Collaborative
- Values Respect
- Values Communication
- Values Fun
- Comfortable and adept at learning new languages, platforms, libraries, and techniques, etc.
- Comfortable creating user experiences, services, applications, architectures, approaches, implementations, documentation, training materials, promotional materials, intellectual property, etc.
- Able to be a primary technical and architectural lead role on certain projects.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Full-stack web development experience
- Versed in at least one mid-level programming language (C, C++)