Sproutly is a team of storytellers and adventurers who have a passion for empowering businesses and teams to be successful. We are a young company born from a long history of innovation and experience.
Established in 2017, the company currently consists of 14 employees. We are headquartered in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, with several employees that also work remotely from South Carolina and Tennessee. Our expertise is in user experience design, software engineering, website development, marketing, media production, and coaching. Our team helps clients address challenges holistically, and to tell their story in a powerful way. While we offer a wide range of services, our method is consistent — approach every client with a listening ear, adapt to their needs, and embody their mission. If that sounds like the kind of team you’d like to be part of, read on! We are looking to grow our team of professionals.
Here at Sproutly we like to keep things simple but are always looking to improve the way we retain talent and engage in business. Our current benefits for full-time salaried positions include:
- Competitive salary.
- Five weeks of paid vacation / misc. leave.
- Seven paid holidays.
- Top-tier health insurance for you and your family, paid for by Sproutly.
- Flexible work hours.
- Work-from-home flexibility
Principal Software Engineer
We are seeking a Principal Software Engineer to join our team!
Qualifying Individuals Will:
- Be responsible for providing a wide variety of software engineering services to Sproutly customers.
- Work on various internal software projects.
- Be comfortable and adept at learning new languages, platforms, libraries, and techniques, etc.
- Participate in creating user experiences, services, applications, architectures, approaches, implementations, documentation, training materials, promotional materials, intellectual property, etc.
- Liaison with clients.
- Manage other resources (both internally and externally).
- Participate in professional development activities including coaching, conferences, etc.
- Be responsible for the primary technical and architectural lead role on certain projects.
- Will be responsible for developing project backlogs, designing architecture, researching technical approaches, and clearly communicating the plan and developing buy-in from other engineers, teammates, and clients.
- 8+ years of industry experience.
- Leadership experience.
- Full-stack web development experience.
- Versed in at least one mid-level programing language. (e.g. C, C++)
- Team player.
- Strong interpersonal values and skills.
- Excited to engage in coaching and other personal development opportunities.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org