Interested in joining our team?
Sproutly, LLC is consulting company with a unique focus on healthy and effective teams. Our mission is to help people and teams meet their full potential and exceed expectations in the workplace. Our professional services include software project management, software engineering, mentoring, coaching, and social media management. We partner with a variety of companies to take projects from concept to production with ease.
- Top notch health/dental/vision insurance
- 5 weeks PTO + 5 regular holidays
- Regular life coaching
What Sets Us Apart
- We provide a family-friendly, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Our team is people-oriented; we want to see each other succeed
- Our company is based in a small rural town while working on cutting-edge technology
- We know how to work hard, and have fun—Our office includes a ping-pong table, hammock, espresso machine, and lounge area for connecting and relaxing.
We’d love to hear from you! We’re here to help. Our normal business hours are 9am to 4pm EST, Monday-Friday. Give us a call at (833) 476-9639 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, for your convenience, you may use the contact form below. We’ll be in touch shortly.
We are looking for someone who can work closely with our clients to understand their product needs, and interface with our engineers about what they are trying to accomplish technically. This individual must be strong in UX design skills and be able to address new concepts and needs of our clients through technically viable, compelling, and easy to use concepts. This will include designing UX’s, creating mockups, wireframes, and using whatever means necessary (Videos, prototypes, storyboarding, etc) to describe the user experience that the engineer is to create. This person must be able to communicate and collaborate well with clients and coworkers, and bring a great deal of creativity and innovation to their work.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Experience designing digital deliverables in Adobe Creative Suite and other industry-standard software (such as Sketch)
- Ability to use strong creative and innovative approaches when faced with challenges outside the norm
- Patient, persistent, and welcoming of critical feedback
- High attention to detail
- A self-starter that works well to deadlines
- A good fit for our company culture that values strong interpersonal skills along with personal and professional growth
Nice to Haves
- Above average knowledge of front-end development languages
- Previous agency experience
- Experience working with WordPress
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a thoughtful approach and established UI/UX skills
- Interest in new technology and human psychology
- Experience with photography & videography